Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

Looks like people are starting to join. As you've probably figured out by now, all members--and only members--can post messages and comments. Feel free to post anything you think might interest the group (yes, even Soviet Russia poems), and comment actively on the posts of others. You could even just leave messages to say what's going on with you.

As for me, I'm living at home and making the hassly one-hour commute to Ann Arbor through spring term for work and a class. The class, however, almost makes up for it by itself: I'm taking fiction writing (ENG 323). As Jenny, who is also in the same class (yay!) can attest, it looks very very promising. I'm sure we'll learn things we can use in our impromptu writing sessions and workshops at Writers' Community. Most importantly, it will force me to actually write a sizeable quantity of fiction, which I will most likely inflict on you guys, so I'm excited.

Well, that's it for now. Make yourselves at home!

Manisha (your benevolent dictator)

0 comments: